Improsys Improves your cash flow
using following Methodologies:
* Defining Key concern areas at strategic level * Data Collection across relevant functional area. * Data analysis by product line, customers, suppliers etc.
* Identification of Non value added costs. * Assessment of costs by
cross functional team. * Application of Lean Thinking, Value analysis and TRIZ. * Design and Optimising solutions/Systems. * Practice of systems across the organisation. * Verification of Expected output.
Improvement in Productivity:
is towards Productivity improvement.
* Industrial Engineering. * Value Analysis
* Standardization * Technology
* Skill Improvement * Plant Layout.
* Material Handling * Training
* Subcontracting * Ergonomics
* Process planning * Operation Research
* System Analysis * Information Technology
Web Based ERP * e-Commerce
* Plant Maintenance * Industrial Psychology etc.
Improvement in Quality:
DMAIC methodology from Six
Sigma Concepts is applied for breakthrough improvements in Quality Issues
involved in your business process/products.
* A multi-functional team of marketing, design, product line/program. customer
contact and other key product/service personnel examine customer and business
needs. * Key Customer requirements such as quality, delivery and functional
performance are ranked. * The process is mapped and quality issues are
* Brainstorming is used to resolve quality issues, eliminate non-value
added activities and reduce cycle times. * Action plans are developed for
high priority recommendations
Improve on time Delivery:
Focus on logistics is the
key for moving ahead in competition. We ensure the improvement in customer
satisfaction on account of-
* Right Product
* Right Time
* Right Place.
* Right Quantity
* Right Condition.